WINTER INDOOR SKILLS & GAMES (2nd)
For girls in grades 1st and 2nd, this program is designed to introduce players to the sport of lacrosse and develop those key lacrosse fundamentals for our returning players. Our coaches incorporate lots of games so that the girls have maximum amounts of fun while building their confidence, improving their skills, and increasing their love of lacrosse!
Time: 5:10-6:10 pm
When: Fridays 1/6, 1/20, 1/27, 2/3, 2/10, 3/3, 3/10
Location: Duxplex (50 Railroad Ave.)
Total Amount Due: $115
- Program Fee: $100
- MYL Membership Fee: $15 (see below for more information)
Massachusetts Youth Lacrosse (MYL) Membership Fee: Every DGYL player is required to pay a yearly fee to our new league. The most important reason for this requirement is for the insurance provided to the player and the town program. U.S. Lacrosse membership is NO longer needed to play lacrosse for DGYL.
Equipent Needed: Girls lacrosse stick, goggles, mouthguard, sneakers or cleats, water bottle
HEALTH SAFETY GUIDELINES
- If players/coaches are experiencing any Flu-like symptoms, please stay home.
- Players are asked to enter the Duxplex at the designated start time. Sessions will have a 10 minute gap in between groups. This way we have a small window where players can leave and then new players can enter. Please wait for your start time to enter the building.
- Players will enter through the front main entrance and exit through the side door.
- Parents/Spectators: if you need to accompany your child, we ask that you limit to ONE spectator per player.
NOTE: This program is currently only accepting waitlisted registrations. Register for the current waitlist by clicking the Join Waitlist button below.